• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW T2 Bay Window Camper LHD Westfalia Berlin Interior SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman4175

Reaction score
For sale is a Westfalia Berlin interior for a LHD VW T2 Bay Window Camper.

This has recently been removed from my camper and is being sold as i have decided to go with a more modern approach with my bus. it is in a reasonably good condition given the age of it & would be ideal for someone who is carrying out a restoration or conversion and is in need of an interior.

included in the sale is

fully functioning original 3/4 rock & roll bed complete with kick board, foams & covers.
sink & storage kitchen unit, complete with drainage pipe & water storage tank
top loading westfalia refrigeration unit.
rear storage locker complete with door & mirror.
wooden trim from the interior
door cards & bulkhead cards with original vinyl & vents. cards are original VW but will need replacing although vinyl is good and can be used for recovering replacement cards.
also included is the carpet for the interior.

there are some scuffs & nicks here & there, but it's a nearly 40 year old classic interior.

all viewings are welcome & I'm happy to answer any questions or send more photo's upon request, message me with your email address.

buy it now price is £500

located in the west midlands near wolverhampton.

would prefer cash on collection & buyer collects.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T2-Bay-Window-Camper-LHD-Westfalia-Berlin-Interior-/151026756458?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item2329e56b6a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts