French slammer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
Has anyone hear gone down the French slammer beam route from midland early bay? Or know a ball park figure of what it costs? Don't know enough about the beams etc to know exactly what I want , but I know I want the front dropped on a narrow beam, don't want it slammed as such just an improved stance. One thing I'm not sure about though is wether or not it's an option for me considering I've got a CSP front disc conversion, will the beams take this?

Brett.

Best to send Graham a message - he is on here and will respond pretty quickly!
Im paying his workshop a visit on Tues for a remote brake servo!

Just had mine done and love it, like stuf says send Graham a message for prices etc
05ea0280abfd52999557146f7d81d0d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy - post a before and after pic
The change is epic! Your bus is mega!!

Lol, thanks pal, thinking of the remote servo mod myself so post what's it's like.
04822f9dc5cc0962b9ede0d22ae3cbd8.jpg
ce0c56057ac8c8d40fe6b7eef57973fd.jpg

Will do mate - fantastic pics btw
Your bus is ace!
Stance is perfect now 8)
And no more nose bleeds! :lol:

Yeah that stance is what I'd want to go for, looks perfect. Did graham fit it all for you as well? Thinking of giving transporterhaus a shout aswell considering they're only about 20 miles from me.

Yes, Graham fitted everything, can't recommend him enough

Graham Is a legend at Midland Early Bay. Have been trying to contact him recently is he on holiday?

I fancy one in the future. How do they run when full of camping gear? My late bay used to bottom out and rub which was a real pain in the a@&£. Presumably a decent set of shocks compensates?

Runs great, doesn't bottom out, new shocks (think they are gas a just), I've just done 2 weeks around Cornwall fully loaded and a high top! With no issues [emoji1]

Latest posts