French version of JK?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyon

Reaction score
I seem to remember one of the guys located in France on here suggesting a company of the ilk of Just Kampers in France, but I can´t for the life of me remember what it was called or where abouts it is, can anyone help?

sorry mate, can't help, but hope you are having a cracking time over there :D

Cheers dude, yeah great fun so far let out a sigh of relief after we passed Grantham ;)

I am struggling to upload photos for various reasons so updates are a bit thin on the ground. No major issues just need to pick up some oil, and I could do with some of the clips that hold the headlamp glass in place, instead of 3 clips to each side I have 3 clips in total so hoping to find some spares along the way!

Benyon said:
Cheers dude, yeah great fun so far let out a sigh of relief after we passed Grantham ;)

genuine lol there!

Benyon said:
I am struggling to upload photos for various reasons so updates are a bit thin on the ground. No major issues just need to pick up some oil, and I could do with some of the clips that hold the headlamp glass in place, instead of 3 clips to each side I have 3 clips in total so hoping to find some spares along the way!

if that's all the mechanical troubles you're having, you're doing right well ;)

there's always gaffer tape :lol:

Try these...

http://www.mecatechnic.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lots of bits but some a more expensive than jk... :|

Benyon said:
I seem to remember one of the guys located in France on here suggesting a company of the ilk of Just Kampers in France, but I can´t for the life of me remember what it was called or where abouts it is, can anyone help?

Ah that was probably me.

http://www.serial-kombi.com/index.php?Ids=aTnsgBnizbrypaXqpCkG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have been using them for a few years now and am impressed with their service. They are in the south east of France and hence too far away for me to go there but their mail order is excellent.

They are genuine enthusiasts, have a good range of stuff, care about their quality and reputation and take care of of their customers.

What more could you want :)

Latest posts