frod the 71 Dorma bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frod

Reaction score
Our Dormobile bus originally had two rows of three seats on big ugly sliders in the back. It wasn't long before I took those out. I alter the seating arrangement to suit the needs I've driven a short distance to a local lake with 11 on board. Once a year we do Blackpool lights with eight on board.
It's all a bit ugly but I'm going to redesign it this year. .http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/Frod66/media/blackpoolplus001_zps82477ef7.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The front seats are BMW 3 series. I'm toying with the idea of fitting split level rear seats from an average hatchback car. I need to be able to put my ladders in as I plan to use it for work again and get rid of my small hatch back I currently run for it now. I really like some of the interiors on here. I'm not ready to fit cupboards and lose my passenger space.

How's Scarlet doing ? Just as soon as I get this week end over with I'll start work on the frod Interior rethink. I thought we'd need the van tomorrow but everyone can fit in the a4. I wasn't looking forward to leaving it parked on a carpark all day while we go miles away.

frod said:
How's Scarlet doing ? Just as soon as I get this week end over with I'll start work on the frod Interior rethink. I thought we'd need the van tomorrow but everyone can fit in the a4. I wasn't looking forward to leaving it parked on a carpark all day while we go miles away.

Slow and steady :lol: Thanks for asking

Latest posts