front panel and deluxe trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpets

Reaction score
Who does the best replacement front panels for early bays??
Also does anyone supply new deluxe trim
Thanks

The entire front panel? If so, only one company makes them and they are late bay. So you have to cut the lip off the bottom and get the lower front panel if it's needed as well. You will also need to get indicator blanking plates and also get rid of the bump where the badge goes. The grill fixings need to be moved also Everyone sells these panels. JK were the cheapest when I got one.

Alan Schofields however do a custom made front panel (using the above parts) in a jig. Costs around £350 iirc.

Or get lucky with a front clip from one of the importers. Around £600 the last time I asked.

As for deluxe trim, I think C&C do them but I would do a search if I were you. Plenty of discussion already on here.

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Grille-trim-front-panel-T2-Baywindow-68-72-10-241853215_act_shop.product_pID_96127491.htm?crumbStartPage=1&crumbStartRow=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Latest posts