• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - 1969 Original Paint Westy - The best I have seen.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faux

Reaction score
Steve and Kirsty have asked if I would advertise their Camper for them.

I was always first in line to have this bus if they ever sold it but it has come just as I have put my money into a property. All I can say is this is the most original Westy I have ever seen and it has been looked after and maintained as it should. Just as an example, when the steering became a bit sloppy, instead of looking for a refurbished steering box, Steve found a NOS one.....not cheap at all.

It is running the original 1600sp engine which is strong and reliable. The interior is in amazing condition with all original material, laminate, flooring and vinyl. It has been featured twice now by Volks World Camper and Bus and by VW Camper and Commercial.

He is asking for £19500 or nearest offer, which sounds a lot but this really is like a museum piece except Kirsty and Steve get out in her as much as they can. The only reason they are selling is they hope to move away when Steve retires and they won't need such a nice vehicle.

I will be advertising elsewhere soon but Steve and Kirsty really want it to go to an enthusiast so I thought I would start here.

If you have any questions please ask.

Jon

Thanks to Faux for posting.

The bus has gone in for MOT & Service this week so will have 13 months MOT by Friday.
It also has original Westfalia Awning and many other extras

Steve

Bus also comes with the following:

Original Westy Awning in mint condition
Original Westy Hook Up Cable
Buddy Stool
Original Mosquito net
Original purchase receipt from Jan 1969

And lots of other stuff.

Although the bus is a 69 it came off the line in 68 and has some 68 only features.

This has to be one of the best Westy's in Europe if not the world,you won't find another.

Open to sensible offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts