• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: MK4 Golf V5 1999 150bhp version

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginga

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
ex westy
This is a yellow/gold 1999 Golf V5 with 173k on the clock. It is lowered on 18" fairly kerbed alloys. Overall in great condition and has never missed a beat in the time I've owned it (8 months) Only selling due to only needing 1 car as we are setting up a business, unfortunately my missus prefers her 1600.....ah well.

Bodily in good condition with odd small dent/scratch, some paint peel on front bumper.

Engine runs great and has no issues.

Mechanically there is an intermittent noise which I think is a sticking calliper which I will investigate this week, it's been doing it a while and hasn't got worse. Flew through last MOT in late Sept with no issues and all that I had done was exhaust mid section. Two advisories - rear tyres quite old but plenty of tread, nearside mirror is cracked but I'll sort that.

Inside is black and in good condition, no pics yet as I need to clean it, wear to drivers bolster and the odd fag burn from previous owners. Cup holder is a bit crap!

Only pic I have is this at mo as it's chucking down and dark so pics would be rubbish, will update once its drier if ever.

Roof bars and bike rack not included as they will go on our other mk4.

Car is at postcode SK17, east of Buxton, mileage will increase as I commute to Derby most days.

Looking for £750 ish....

Any q's then message or call me cheers

Ian 07767406030

Latest posts