Fuel Filler Hose

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Hi Yall
Does anyone know if the fuel filler hose on my 69 bay needs to be Ethanol Resistant, tried the usual Vw Heritage, Schofield's, Jk etc they have them for sale but dont seem to know if they are ethanol resistant, there is one place i have found Vw Aircooled works but they want FORTY FIVE QUID + postage

Any ideas
anyone

Thanks VInvan

vinvan said:
Hi Yall
Does anyone know if the fuel filler hose on my 69 bay needs to be Ethanol Resistant, tried the usual Vw Heritage, Schofield's, Jk etc they have them for sale but dont seem to know if they are ethanol resistant, there is one place i have found Vw Aircooled works but they want FORTY FIVE QUID + postage

Any ideas
anyone

Thanks VInvan

I changed mine as a matter of course for a VW Aircooled Works one, along with all the fuel pipes last year when i got the van.

Upon initial viewing the original filler hose looked fine, however, once removed it became apparent that it was completely shot. Looking back i should have taken photos to advise people not to over look this part.

In summary I'd have no hesitation spending a few extra quid.

Not sure about ethanol resistance but these guys will cut to size if you give them a call. Will probably be able to answer the ethanol question as well :)

http://www.chrisprince.co.uk/parts/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=208" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts