Fuel hose clamps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
I've fitted all new fuel lines when I moved the filter above the gearbox but I used jubilee clips but I'm not sure if I should have I think the pipe is 5mm so should I use proper fuel hose clamps for safety

Thanks guys

Mark

as far as i'm aware the correct pipe clips grip the fuel line symetrically where as jubilees are slightly awkward due to the knuckle.
atleast you put clips on......i've seen some who have used the crimp on type yet you can still turn the clip even after crimping it up tight? :oops: :oops: asking for trouble imo.

Absolutely!!! Get rid of the jubilee clips ASAP, they don't tighten uniformly around the pipe unlike fuel clips. If this happens you may get gapping, if you catch my drift.
5mm internal diameter sounds a little restrictive as well.

Marvel said:
Absolutely!!! Get rid of the jubilee clips ASAP, they don't tighten uniformly around the pipe unlike fuel clips. If this happens you may get gapping, if you catch my drift.
5mm internal diameter sounds a little restrictive as well.

What size should I be using at the mo ive got a pict 34 boca but should be getting John the horses twin kadrons end of the month

Thanks dudes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220627923962#ht_1626wt_922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts