Fuel line routing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NADZ

Reaction score
How have some of you guys routed your pump feed lines ?Just out of interest kinda.How much can you bend around the fan housing before you affect the feed/pump ?

Not entirely sure which pipe you are referring to?

Does this pic help any?

2007_04180049.jpg

That helps.Im about the fuel line that goes to pump from tank,through the rear tin wear.I just wanna see what folks have done to avoid the hot spots.

It should be a metal pipe and run through a grommet in the front tin and pass around the fan housing above the heads before it connects to the filter in that picture.

Yes mate thats taken as read.But ive seen some quite convoluted routes/bends in that bit of metal pipe.And was wondering if there was any reason for such ?

NADZ said:
Yes mate thats taken as read.But ive seen some quite convoluted routes/bends in that bit of metal pipe.And was wondering if there was any reason for such ?

Other than the route someone chose I can't think of any reason for the bends.

Thought so,I was just wondering.Seeing as ive got enough of the right gauge piping to run around the :shock: (all in copper).I just thought id do it right. :lol:

Latest posts