CB Performance Rotary fuel pump

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dublicious

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to be fitting a CB Performance Rotary fuel pump https://www.coolairvw.co.uk/product/ac1273193/ . Does anyone have any pictures fitted, best location, height it has to be installed at as I believe these have to be fitted as low as possible, and wiring diagrams please? Do you also have to fit a priming button as well? Again if so I would love to see anything that would help.

Appreciate your help.

Take care

What carbs are you running? 3.5psi is right on the limit for Webers.
Are you fitting a relay? If so, here's Mr Whippy's fuel pump wiring diagram with prime.

And one with a safety relay

Thanks. The pump is a perfect match with some 40 IDFs :) I am trying to keep the wiring as simple as possible so I wasnt going with relays etc

Thanks. The pump is a perfect match with some 40 IDFs :) I am trying to keep the wiring as simple as possible so I wasnt going with relays etc
A fuel pump should be wired up with a relay, a prime button isn’t required though. Just turn ignition on for 3-4 secs before starting and that will fill the bowls.

They come with a big p clip to mount them, I install a nut-sert in the n/s/r chassis and bolt it to that

Latest posts