Fuel tank breather elbow

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knows where i can obtain a breather elbow for my tank,ive been searching all day with no luck so far, if they are not available any more has anyone managed to work around this ?
7084c71a660d12f6.jpg

Hey mate,, I may have what you are after ,,,but I will need a better description, I`m in bristol and have a 72 donor van (Madonna). Are we talking about the weird bendy pipe thingys up behind / in the vents ????

Ozziedog ,,,, Don`t know his breather from his elbow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both Heritage and C+C stock these, There are two different styles though, 211 210 157 and 211 201 157 A,

The 2nd one is made our of poly and will not fit as the diameter is smaller, Heritages website has them listed the wrong way around so just be careful if you order from them, you need the rubber one....

cheers for that, although i must apoligize for the massiveness of the picture! im confused now though, the part number on my existing elbow is 211 201 157 A is this not what i need?

luke said:
cheers for that, although i must apoligize for the massiveness of the picture! im confused now though, the part number on my existing elbow is 211 201 157 A is this not what i need?

:oops:

Oops, yes you are right its the other way around!

If you buy from Heritage get them to physically read you the number off the part over the phone to you, it really pisses them off but it saves the wrong part turning up

Sorry about the mix up in my first post its been a couple of years since I did mine.... :lol:
I wouldn't use a 2nd hand one as they perish over the years and you don't want to be risking your bus for a £5 part.

thanks very much for the info, i will order it later :D at least i will soon be enjoying my first petrol smell free night in the camper ever!

Latest posts