• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full set of white band tyres - nearly new - 195/75 R14

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp

Reaction score
5 whiteband tyres - these are the ones that Karmann Konnection sell (http://www.vw-online.co.uk/acatalog/Karmann_Konnection_Wheels___Tyres_46.html). They are 195/75 for 14 inch wheels. Daytona brand.

4 hardly used (still have some of the rubber 'hairs' that new tyres have - I'd guess about 1,000 miles on them), 1 brand new spare. These came on my bus when I bought it but the wheels were replaced straight away. The tyres will be removed from the wheels today and I'll post up pictures later.

Collection from Shrewsbury preferred, but can meet at M54 services if you're going to Camperjam this weekend.

£190 for all 5 - KK sell them at £285 for 4 (ie £38 each vs £71 each)

hi mate, i'll take these. just gotta work out how i'm going to get them from you. i think i have friends going to camper jam so i'll try find out if i can get somebody to collect them for me :D

Good stuff - I'll send you a pm with my details on.

As promised, here are the photos:
All tyres:
tyres1.jpg

Used tyre tread:
tyres2.jpg

Spare tyre tread:
tyres5.jpg

Sidewall shots:
tyres4.jpg

tyres3.jpg

Latest posts