• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full width and 3/4 rock and roll bed for dubfreeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Taking orders for Dubfreeze delivery on my rock and roll beds. All steel framed.

Full width with boards. £160

3/4 width with boards. £135

If you can't make dubfreeze I can post them out for extra £25

Cheers lee.

965febe2.jpg

383f358f.jpg

adccb9f2.jpg

This is in Sarah's (Merlydog) on here's early bay deluxe.

Sweet :)

Does it come in bits or a box? I might be coming down to DubFreeze I need to check if I can fit it in our Honda Jazz (wife's car :mrgreen: )

Will come in 3 pieces mate so should fit fine. I have had one customer pick one up in a Vw lupo! So you should be no probs

Mine arrived today. A full width, very impressed thanks! Got several good comments from the other vdubber mechanics at the workshop, really easy to fit and great price. I'll post pics when it's in.

Forgot to say, excellent service too, i only ordered it on Friday. Thanks again!

Nice One Tim thanks for the feedback. Always nice to here people are happy. Pass my details onto the garage if they want to use my beds too. Cheers buddy

Lee.....

Met and picked ours up from Lee at Dubfreeze on Sunday. Haven't opened it yet as it isn't ready to go in, but chuffed to bits anways.

Nice fella too, definiately gets my recommendation

niklee1 said:
What is the delivery time on one of these?

im out of stock at the mo i should have more in 2-3 weeks. drop me a pm if you want one and ill stick you on the list.

as of dubfreeze my prices have gone up! not a huge amount but my materials have risen so much over the years and ive tried to keep them as cheap as i can for people.

full widths are £175

3/4 are £150

thats only a 15 pound increase sorry people but i had too.

Whistler said:
Met and picked ours up from Lee at Dubfreeze on Sunday. Haven't opened it yet as it isn't ready to go in, but chuffed to bits anways.

Nice fella too, definiately gets my recommendation

thanks for the kind words.Glad youer happy with your bed. Dont forget to spread the word.

Cheers Lee........

Latest posts