• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full width and 3/4 rock n roll bed volksworld

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
I'll be going to volksworld for the weekend. If anyone wants a bed I can deliver there for free so you save on postage costs. I won't be trading so will only be taking pre ordered beds with me.

Full width £175 with boards

3/4 width £150 with boards

3/4 T4/5 width frame only £270

Full width T4/5 frame only £310

1DB7941A-E597-43F2-B1E6-1EB48B826ECA-832-000000F06BDFE37C.jpg

A9A85F67-B601-47E0-84B8-667489CCDEDB-832-000000F03F704E31.jpg

604D5C5E-F3D8-458D-94B5-64423FD6A704-832-000000F017522B98.jpg

387439D6-8793-41A8-9192-D3267F1E8836-832-000000F001DB20FA.jpg

Hi, these look great. Are the type 2 full width seats compatible with 3 point inertia seatbelt fittings in the rear?
Thanks
Adam

Morville78 said:
Hi, these look great. Are the type 2 full width seats compatible with 3 point inertia seatbelt fittings in the rear?
Thanks
Adam

Your seatbelts should be mounted to the van buddy

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
Where do the 3/4 mount to in a microbus?

One braket mounts to the wheel arch and the other mounts to the bulk head.

Lee

Rusty Lee said:
Morville78 said:
Thanks
Adam

Your seatbelts should be mounted to the van buddy

Yep, know that...sorry wasn't clear with my question, what I meant was...will the seat back hit the inertia bit of the seatbelt (i.e. that fits to the side of the van) when the seat/bed is in the upright poistion? Hope that make more sense!!! Sorry for confusion

Hi Rusty,

How much would postage be to Norfolk, for a fullwidth early bay bed, as I can't get to Volksworld?

Cheers

chad said:
Hi Rusty,

How much would postage be to Norfolk, for a fullwidth early bay bed, as I can't get to Volksworld?

Cheers

Chad i might be able to collect for you mate as im going volksworld show and live in norfolk if helps, where abouts are you?

chad said:
Hi Rusty,

Cheers

postage is extra £25 buddy

i cant really move on the price as they are cheaper than everywhere else ive seen already. i try to keep them cheap as i can so everyone gets a good deal as we pay enough for other things that seem overpriced in my opinion for stuff for our buses.

Morville78 said:
Rusty Lee said:
I'm not really sure what you mean buddy. Post some
Pics up

Ok mate, will try get some photos tonight.

Here are some photos, I'm thinking about putting in the rock n roll bed instead of the bench seat. Will the seat belt get in the way of the seat back? Thanks, Adam
a5y3aruh.jpg
8ydyqyga.jpg

I think these beds are fantastic value for money! And you couldn't deal with a nicer bloke than rusty lee.
IMO from all the people i have dealt with on here, he's by far the nicest fella i've spoken to, except maybe a few....
cheers buddy catch up soon!

Rusty Lee said:
I think it should clear that by the looks of the pics buddy

Thanks, Rusty. Pretty sure I'll be able to make Volksworld - what is the last date to order a bed for the show?
Thanks
Adam

bobbyt said:
I think these beds are fantastic value for money! And you couldn't deal with a nicer bloke than rusty lee.
IMO from all the people i have dealt with on here, he's by far the nicest fella i've spoken to, except maybe a few....
cheers buddy catch up soon!

Thank you for you kind words. Always nice to here people are happy.

Latest posts