• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full width rock and roll bus freeze delivery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals!
I have a couple full width steel framed rock and roll beds for sale, new and unused complete with boards and all fittings needed to assemble them. £160 can take to bus freeze in Couple weeks or pick up from Hereford. Post pics tonight as I'm at work at the mo,

Lee.......

CIMG0909-2.jpg

rnrflat1-1.jpg

rnrseat1-1.jpg

I want one mate, but Hereford! Stafford! I'm in East Anglia - If anyone can get it nearer... I'm guessing courier too much agro packing it?

I'll courier it for 20 quid bud I have done before, not too much hassle

I could well do with one of these, but I am on the other side of the channel and shipping will be expensive. They cost more than double here so very interesting for that price.
Maybe I can pick one up when I am in the UK sometime :roll:

Yes no worries mate whenever your over let me know,I could ask for a shipping quote if you like?

i would love one please - sorry but does this include the z hinges?
i can pick up from hereford

It comes with everything you need to assemble it, hinges and fittings

yep i do them for every bus buddy.give me an idea of where you are and ill get a shipping quote for you.

Lee....

can i take one of these please - if theres 1 left.. can pick up next time i go up to ross-on-wye
thanks
rowan.

Latest posts