• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clearance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupert the bay

Reaction score
....I need to find my garage floor, so having a bit of a clear out

I`ll be adding more as I trip over it, keep checking
all located in County durham, can post items ...or bring along to viccy farm / stanford hall - payment upfront :albino:

fan shroud, with doghouse , No heater outs, rub down and paint to make nice
£40
bus036.jpg

bus038.jpg

no heatriser, no heat back tin - rub down and paint to make nice
**SOLD**

34pct carb genune solex , on manifold , with ends, looks in good condition, but I couldnt get the bugger to idle smooth when I fitted it, so could probably do with a rebuild
£100 ??
bus042.jpg

twin 40 Dellorto DRLA`s, with manifold and hexbar (including little springs) - but NO airfilter bases (which support the hexbar)
condition is good - I`d recomend a rebuild for total peace of mind, but just removed from my bus after many years good service, one of the balance tubs things is snapped off and some gunky aruldite squished in too ensure no air leakage (see last pic) apart from this, everything turns, ops, shuts, as they should

34 chokes

**sold**

genuine Harrison awning

decent condition, except for an area in the roof the mice have eaten over the winter :roll: :roll:
pics pre mouse action...will take pics of chewage if anyones intrested in it
£100
awning011.jpg

awning012.jpg

june033.jpg

june029.jpg

june031.jpg

36hp style fanshroud with doghouse & heater outlets, new and freshly powbercoated black
**sold**

Devon table
66-67 spaceway i think
blue vir-var formica with alloy edge...bottom is missing the thin ply and no fittings
£50
bits069.jpg

bits071.jpg

Pop out with great solid frame , but cracked glass....will include not so great one but with good glass
£25
bits072.jpg

bits073.jpg

bits075.jpg

x2 alloy pop outs with good glass and perished rubbers - will polish up
**SOLD**

LHD steering box
£75
bus052.jpg

Devon easico 12v light....has a little bit smashed, but placed on the top, hard to see when fitted
£40
stuff118.jpg

stuff115.jpg

stuff117.jpg

splitty fuel tank, scabby paint but solid, no leaks, clean up well with wire brush and paint - sender may work, may not, I never really tried too hard to get it working
**SOLD**

electrolux fridge...needs a couple wires fixing....may work, may not....but should
£10
bits138.jpg

bits139.jpg

bits140.jpg

14" bus wheel with whitewall band tyre ...loads of tread
**SOLD**

fold down rear seat from a fleetline splitty...might work in a T4 ...or anything...or your garage as a nice seat ;-)
**SOLD**

splitty beam - rusty, but solid apart from 2 holes on the towers....repair, rub down and paint...or use to make your own with new endplates etc etc
£30
bits169.jpg

bits170.jpg

bits171.jpg

bits172.jpg

Rare westy rear cupboards
£80 the pair
bits159.jpg

bits160.jpg

bits161.jpg

bits163.jpg

bits164.jpg

bits165.jpg

bits166.jpg

bits167.jpg

fisheye indicator backing plates - nice
£7.50 pair
bits227.jpg

Raliegh Burner blue BMX seat
£10
bits228.jpg

front deluxe trim - OG
£15
bits226.jpg

Monroe air shocks...nice and short from about 9 1/2 " - 14"
Cant say i ever had any success in ever lifting the front of my bus with these, about an inch max...but they certainly improve the handling if you set the air pressure to the firmness you desire ;-)
£50
bits225.jpg

shiny gear knob from a SCAT gearlever
£7.50
bits221.jpg

oil plate with feed
£7
bits220.jpg

Electric fuel pump with regulator gives a steady 3-3.5psi...bit tempramental when fitted but i never had a relay fitted, spins fine when I stick a 12v supply on it...no leaks
£20
bits219.jpg

weird bumper step
£7.50
bits218.jpg

Steering box gaurd
£10
bits217.jpg

Rascal steering rack - feels a little notchy when turned by hand
£20
bits215.jpg

Bay steering column
£10
bits214.jpg

T25 bevel box - no play
£30
bits213.jpg

Beetle 4 stud rear drums...good (adaptors removed)
£20 the pair
bits212.jpg

Bay window disc spindles 71-72...look grotty, but all good, threads good etc....
£25 pair
bits211.jpg

Firestone airbags - bit rough , hole for air supply need re-tapping on 1 of them, have nicks and wear marks, but hold air well
£20 pair
bits230.jpg

open to reasonable offers on it all...some more reasonable than others ;-)

Latest posts