• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GARAGE CLEAROUT - Various earlybay parts :

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanMan

Reaction score
hi all, having a clearout and have the following early bay parts for sale, some are new and some are from my '69
all prices will include p+p to uk mainland, will hopefully attach pics, any questions please pm me, thanks, John

1 x pair original HELLA headlamps 3-screw, original boxes, RHD, used but good condition, slight scratches on chrome but well worth £65
HPIM1111.jpg
HPIM1113.jpg
HPIM1118.jpg
HPIM1119.jpg

1 x pair of cab door opening vent windows, good rust free condition, one has had hinge rivet cut through, will include 2 brand new seals - £35
HPIM1120.jpg
HPIM1121.jpg

1 x pair of rear 3/4 window opening vents, os/ns, frames rusty lower edge, will included 1 new frame and 1 new seal - £25
HPIM1123.jpg
HPIM1124.jpg

1 x spare wheel front mount - Holdsworth, attaches to the 4 badge mounting holes - £15
HPIM1116.jpg

1 x pair of heater cables - brand new - complete with fitting kits - for 69 - £15
HPIM1115.jpg

1 x pair of headlamp eyebrows, new never fitted - £10
HPIM1114.jpg

1 x cigar lighter - retro with ivory knob, brand new never fitted cool accessory - £12
HPIM1122-1.jpg

1 x 68/69 long stalk interior mirror - £10

1 x cab door seal, offside - brand new genuine German OEM with the correct shaped corners - £20

1 x pair of cab door opening vent windows, good rust free condition, one has had hinge rivet cut through, will include 2 brand new seals - £35

Yes please! I'll definitely have these. YHPM
Brian

Can I take the 68/69 long stalk mirror and the cigar lighter please.

Will PM you

...where do you buy the 3/4 vent window frames from :?

hi, got these from VW Heritage, they supply frames, glass etc separately so it should be possible to restore these windows though i have never tried it !
John

BJ1 said:

Brian

Brian, have pm'd ya, thanks
John

Cab door seal please! Can you do paypal?

VanMan said:
BJ1 said:

Brian

Brian, have pm'd ya, thanks
John

Paypaled ya John - cheers
Brian

If the heater cables will fit a 71 LHD I'll take em, paypal ok?

thanks for all your interest and replys, and thanks to all of you who purchased the parts, will get these in the post during the week.
Still have the rear 3/4 vent windows and front wheel mount (never liked the spare up there anyway!) - open to offers!
Sorry to say that i have moved on to a T4 autosleeper - still at least it is a VW, may yet return to bays ;) !
John

Latest posts