• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gas Burner/Westy Hammock

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gert Big T

Reaction score
Still available, carriage at cost or arrange your own carrier or even collect if you want, the Gas Burner is a Heritage one that was never fitted to a vehicle (15 X 5.5), it was used as a spare, so did have a tyre on it. It would benefit from a polish to make it look new again. £Sensible Offers

GasBurner.jpg

Westy Hammock, has been recanvassed. £Sensible Offers
VWStuff003.jpg

and a OG Hella (Used) O/S front indicator bulb holder £Offers

Cheers, Tony.

Hi Tony
interested in the mirror could you tell me where you are based for a poss collection
cheers shaun

Open to sensible offers on what's left from my earlier post.

I also have a pair of Sun visor clips (new & unopened) SOLD SOLD SOLD

A pair of US spec red lenses c/w chrome surround which are a bit rusty around the edges so would suit a rat look bus (SOLD)

Also an unopened pair of fibre inlet manifold gaskets (1600 twin port) SOLD SOLD SOLD

Gert Big T said:
Open to sensible offers on what's left. I also have a pair of Sun visor clips (new & unopened) £5 posted, a pair of US spec red lenses c/w chrome surround which are a bit rusty around the edges so would suit a rat look bus (£offers). Also an unopened pair of fibre inlet manifold gaskets (1600 twin port) £2 posted.

Hi interested in the red lenses, are they og? Any cracks?

Cheers!

Alistair

Alistair,

They are not Hella & have no distinguishing mark, but definitely came over on a US bus. Lense & surround are separate. No cracks. I'll post pics as soon as I get near my PC.
Tony.

Gert Big T said:
Alistair,

They are not Hella & have no distinguishing mark, but definitely came over on a US bus. Lense & surround are separate. No cracks. I'll post pics as soon as I get near my PC.
Tony.

OK, i'm in rush at all. I think mine are og hella, will have to look, post up again once you are sorted.

Thanks!

Alistair

Would you consider selling the canvas for the hammock? I can offer £30 for it delivered. I don't need the frame :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Any further thoughts? What is the condition of the canvas? If it's excellent I might be tempted to offer a bit more! :)
Thanks!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts