• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Genuine barn find 69 panel van. og paint, mint £6700

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siestacampers

Reaction score
this van is in Portugal, and was found by a friend in his uncles barn,it had been sitting there for 20 years he used it to take veg to the local market twice a week. Yes I know it sounds like a cliché, but it is true. It has 71,000km thats 37,900 miles ,no rust, original paint, original upholstery, it is just incredible, I've never seen an unrestored panel van as straight as this. there has been a small piece of filler put in in front of the rear arch, this is left unpainted so you can see how much and where.also a small section about the 10cm x 10 cm under the rear hatch. Original engine with matching numbers on the 69 issued log book. I will bring this van back in a month and the £6700 includes the price to bring it back.
this first picture is , as it was pulled from the barn
dusty_front.jpg

cleaned up and just the front bumper painted
early_bay1.jpg

interior still sitting in the barn
early_bay3.jpg

earlybay_4.jpeg

cleaned up inside
early_bay7.jpg

early_bay9.jpeg

earlybay9.jpg

earlybay10.jpg

you can contact me through e-mail [email protected] or through here. thanks

Really nice mate ,I got my panelvan from Portugal , Pretty solid but not as nice as that . good luckwith the sale 8)

In the first picture there is a Plate on the front bumper it Says COIMBRA on it , Do you still have it as mine came from there too and would love it for mine . . PLEASE , PM me :D

thats before I bought it. its still down here in Portugal, and needs shipping back best part of a £1000. You want to come and collect can do a deal. :wink:

Latest posts