• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Genuine Solex Carb, Bosch Dizzy and Sachs Clutch bits 4 sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBGood2Me

Reaction score
ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD. THANKS EVERYONE

Clearing the shed / garage of all the bits I've been collecting but realised that now the engine is finally how I want it these are all surplus to requirements.

All prices are collection only from Gilesgate, Durham or I can post at cost ;)

Genuine German Solex 34 pict 3 complete with manifold, boots and ends. All genuine VW. Recent boots too. Carb recently rebuilt by my local VW expert. Was working well before removal. Only removed due to new shiny twin carbs. Genuine Solexs are getting hard to find. Much better than the Chinese crap for sale. £SOLD. Will not split. May swap for a set of good condition genuine Early Bay heat exchangers ;)

Used Genuine SVDA Bosch 009. Comes with new points, condensor and distributor cap. Seem to have misplaced the rotor arm and cap that fits below the rotor arm. I haven't used it so selling it cheap incase it needs a rebuild. It's the one on the left £SOLD

Brand new, never used, only opened the packaging to take photos. Centrifugal advance 009 Distributor supplied with points, condensor, rotor arm and distributor cap.

Same as this one http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Dis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 163710.htm

Save yourself a tenner £SOLD

BRAND NEW SACHS Clutch Release Bearing for a VW Beetle / Transporter. A genuine SACHS product made in Germany. Not the other cheaper far east versions for sale elsewhere. This is the later type clutch release bearing. Brand new, unused condition. Surplus to requirements. £SOLD

Happy to receive sensible offers by PM

Mates rates on the carb set up lee ?? And are them adjustable spring plates for sale ??

tudor rose said:
Mates rates on the carb set up lee ?? And are them adjustable spring plates for sale ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Already Sold mate. Pending payment.

You can have 3rd dibs if you like :shock:

Brand new dizzy sold.

Still have the Used Genuine SVDA Bosch 009 and BRAND NEW SACHS Clutch Release Bearing

Open to offers.

Hup, still got the genuine Bosch SVDA distributor.

Reduced to £30 delivered mainland UK. That's gotta be worth it ????

Latest posts