Good sites to advertise my bus for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob b

Reaction score
I've got it on a few like here vzi an the latebay but wanted to know if there was any other sites worth posting it on

Cheers rob

I have sold my last two motors on eBay - set a reserve and I think relisting is cheap.

Cant beat the exposure you get on there, it might take a couple of goes but if it fails to sell the price is too high.

Yeah dude you might be right did you not get messed around much on there as my brother sold his passat on there 3 times an every time they never got in contact with him am I sold it on edition 38 for him in the end

Cheers rob

Had a couple of dreamers but I have always provided detailed descriptions and loads of pictures for the prospective buyers on the advert.
Never had anyone win and not pay but have heard some horror stories.
Makes me laugh sometimes that people honestly think they can get an £8000 motor for 99p - some crazies out there.

Guessing you may have alreasdy tried, but what about facebook? Lots of vw clubs have they're own group page you could get it on.

fleeb1 said:
Guessing you may have alreasdy tried, but what about facebook? Lots of vw clubs have they're own group page you could get it on.

A couple of mates posted it around a little but havmt posted it on any pages

Rob

I put my bus on ebay as a classified ad and had a decent response and sold it within 2 weeks to a guy who lives in France. Had no response from Vzi, Volksworld, Autotrader, Late Bay or Preloved.... couple of responses from EarlyBay but all they wanted to do was talk busses and not BUY busses :D :D

Rob b said:
myvanway 69 said:
dubscum said:
piston heads

Yep, were a lot of high spec quality motors are advertised.
Yours meets the criteria with ease Rob. 8)

Is that a good thing or not ?

Rob

I think piston heads goes out to quite a broad market, but then it does do the niche sales well, I often browse it and I see quite a few custom buses selling. Definitely worth a shot.

Rob try retro rides forum as well, also there's the VW's for sale pages etc on Facebook but I think they might be a longshot

Latest posts