• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goodies for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottom rung

Reaction score
First off, a set of earlybay front and rear overriders including rubbers. They will a little straightening and a respray unless you are after the ratlook. Asking £130 plus the post.
Secondly, a set of ambulance fans and the correct switch. Good condition and including the metal duct panels, £130 plus the post.
Thirdly, a set of good secondhand OG alloy deluxe side trim, SOLD. I'll throw in a bag of new clips that I got from Status, but I think a few more will be needed.
Lastly, a set of Transporterhaus dropped spindles to suit a 71 bus. They haven't been used on the road, just in the garage. £SOLD. Pics to follow.
Sorry, no offers. Ta, Nick

Hi by side trim is this the belt line trim that go's down the sides and round the back if it's all there and no dents I will have this pm details for payment Thanks

Hi Dal
Depends what brakes you have. These are for the first type of discs fitted to Crossovers; I don't know if the later ones bolt straight on.
Sorry for the poor pics; if anyone needs better ones I can sort them out tomorrow night.
01064ab5.jpg

63812e96.jpg

b3a81874.jpg

The spindles have never been fitted, but the trailing arms were fitted for a short while when I had a 68. I traded in the 68 uprights for early crossover ones when I changed my van. The 68 was only ever stored in the garage, so they haven't been out on the road. They may need new boots and clips as some clips went awol when I removed them from the 68. I would recommend new nyloc nuts as well as they should only be used the once. SOLD.
The ambulance fans:
5ffc7e90.jpg

The overriders are specific front and rears. The black ones are rears and sit ever so slightly different from the fronts. The balck appears to be a dusting of satin paint which should buff off if you are careful:
c3c323ac.jpg

e75e2f8c.jpg

The side trim needs a bit of a polish and is complete, with only a few very light dings. The worst one is on one of the corner bits. Even so it isnt too bad; hopefully the pic shows it.
c5033c25.jpg

e71fd203.jpg

7a0555a0.jpg

a8a9e202.jpg

bd1860cf.jpg

triothreetrio has first dibs on these.

yes please I will have them pm me your details
Do you by any chance have 3 bars from that Westy roof rack

Latest posts