Grin factor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
On the way home from Dubfeeeze I thought I'd test the kadrons and my engine
So onto the m6 with my mate in his t5 following to check speedo was correct and cruised sling at this comfortably

95244FCC-8192-42F7-BC96-6A5A7396186C-6358-0000087802F92603.jpg

:shock:

Mark

Always tempting and fun...just have to hope there are no coppers on here :msn4:

It's ok I get pulled once a month in my bus I pull out my paramedic id and alls good

Btw
It's probably not accurate anyway :lol:

:lol: nice one mark ... That's the fastest I've ever seen anyone on the m6 !

Chris

Mine says 80 but im only doing 70 :mrgreen:

Ok I'll come clean I just txt my mate who was following in his t5 he said we actually hit 72 which is still pretty good

Chris- your tight its not very often you can actually get any speed up on the m6 :lol:

Sparky I've got 165/55/15 on the front
It drank 20 quids worth of juice from Stafford services to the Wirral so not too bad me thinks

Mark6455 said:
Ok I'll come clean I just txt my mate who was following in his t5 he said we actually hit 72 which is still pretty good

Chris- your tight its not very often you can actually get any speed up on the m6 :lol:

Sparky I've got 165/55/15 on the front
It drank 20 quids worth of juice from Stafford services to the Wirral so not too bad me thinks

Compared to the stock 185/80/14 your tyres will make your speedo read 13.77% fast, which means your speedo is in fact pretty accurate (if you had the correct wheels and tyres fitted) :)

Cool thanks for that tricky
I obviously won't be going that speed too often just thought I'd see how she felt at that speed and she was surprisingly stable :eek:

Mark

Trikky2 said:

I make that about 110 mph :shock:
If I did that in my T4 I would physically see the fuel guage needle move rapidly towards the empty :lol:

Latest posts