Guys and Gals, I need your opinions!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caesar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine it powder coated and on straight! :roll:

And then what do you think?

Before or After.

IMG00149.jpg

IMG00164-1.jpg

Thanks all

Looks bit too big mate but that is just my opinion , and i would not wanna drill that front panel :shock: :wink:

In my opinion, splitty front badges always look too big for a bay.Dunno why, but again, this is just my opinion! 8) - 10 inches is enough for any e.b!

I also think it's too big - I personally would stick a nice bay window badge on.

i like it as is 8) , if there was a grill! a badge would be cool, but not that big :? . Without the grill? it looks much more balanced without a badge!, only my opinion :)

keep it as it is 8)

Hey thanks for all the feedback peeps.

I was looking at it again this morning and it does look a little on the big side, unfortunate really as i found it on the side of the road on my way to work the other day.

Thanks again for all your opinions. :D

It seems you have 4 choices my friend...
1. Whack it on ebay, get £25 for it and treat yourself to a slap up meal!
2. Hand it in to the police as an honest citizen.
3. Alternatively you could go in search for the splitty without a badge, maybe fall in love with the owner,convert her to the ways of a bay and live happily ever after? But again, this is just my opinion! :lol:
4. Ignore everything we all said and do it your own way!

Hope this helps?

Remember the rules dooder.

No front grill = no badge
Front grill = Badge (nice bay size not big split :mrgreen: )

dems them rules!

easy said:
Remember the rules dooder.

No front grill = no badge
Front grill = Badge (nice bay size not big split :mrgreen: )

dems them rules!

Shit, didn't realise there were rules.

Maybe i should get one so small that nobody can see it but i know its there!!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm

Latest posts