Gwithian farm camp site.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebay

Reaction score
Has anyone been to gwithian farm camp site ?.
Looking to book somewhere around newquay for late august,not to loud though first trip with 8month old.
Any recommendations welcome.
Will also be the biggest trip for the van,all the way from Sheff.....

Cheers...Phil.

watcha fella we stayed at trethiggey camp site in august last year.....real nice facilities just a short drive to town and surrounding areas...got a lovely bar and real helpful peeps too
ste :mrgreen:

http://www.riversideholidaypark.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May be worth a try, posted this earlier on someone elses post

bluebay said:
Looking to book somewhere around newquay for late august,not to loud though first trip with 8month old.

Cheers...Phil.
Hey Phil (sorry this took me 5 months to reply :roll: )
We stayed here last july, it's a really nice & clean site,
good showers, small onsite shop & a 5min walk through the dune's to the beach, and a pub across the road :D ;)

hi phil,have not been to qwithian but sun valley haven is fantastic, nice and quiet ,fantastic toilets, shop,games room,play park,wifi,tv room,electric hook up with tv hookup available,all pitches are perfectley flat and of a good size with picnic tables,the beach is just a 10 min walk along a country path and the beach is great ,the owners cant help enough and is about 15 mins drive from newquay ,i am going back this year ,good luck with the trip,glen.
bluebay said:

Cheers...Phil.

Thanks for the reply`s I`ve booked Gwithian now so with what Matt69bay has added we should be ok.Here`s hoping we do get a good summer.
Cheers Phil.

Latest posts