• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Hand carved tikis for sale*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam@bugeyeddesigns

Reaction score
Carved by hand in the UK (by me) from English woods.

They have all been treated with professional oil products to give a matt finish.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any more pictures, or a 360 degree view of a particular tiki, so you know exactly what you’re getting.

Please note: Although the tikis have been extensively dried (they've been sitting in my house for several months) small cracks may occur if they are placed in exceptionally warm environments i.e. next to radiators.

At the moment the tikis are collection only (from Stamford, Lincolnshire), although we can arrange to meet at shows etc.

(THESE CAN BE COLLECTED FROM BUG JAM)

The ruler in the pictures is 30cm so you can get a good idea of the size of the tikis.

IMG_1455.jpg

£55
-----------------------------------------------
IMG_1456.jpg

SOLD
-------------------------------------------------
IMG_1457.jpg

£90
------------------------------------------------
IMG_1459.jpg

SOLD
------------------------------------------------
IMG_1460.jpg

£70
--------------------------------------------
IMG_1461.jpg

SOLD
----------------------------------------------
IMG_1463.jpg

SOLD

Thanks for looking, Sam

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
No sorry not at vanfest.

Brighton breeze is the next vw show for us

Cheers, Sam.

Damm prehaps one day we shall cross paths.
Cheers RustyD.

Hi Sam,

Really impressed with your Tikis mate 8)
I've just recently returned from Cuba where lots of tikis were for sale on the markets, I was looking for a really small one like say 2-3" tall to use as a key ring, the smallest I came accross was 8" tall :lol: a bit to big for me keys.
If I sent a picture of a tiki I got would you be able to copy it (or as good as copy it) but in a smaller version for a key ring?

Thanks Andy

Ands1 said:
Hi Sam,

Really impressed with your Tikis mate 8)
I've just recently returned from Cuba where lots of tikis were for sale on the markets, I was looking for a really small one like say 2-3" tall to use as a key ring, the smallest I came accross was 8" tall :lol: a bit to big for me keys.
If I sent a picture of a tiki I got would you be able to copy it (or as good as copy it) but in a smaller version for a key ring?

Thanks Andy

Cheers!

I actually have one on my keys for the bus as a key ring.
I'll post a picture tonight.
By all means send me the picture of yours though- i like a challenge.

Sam.

Latest posts