Happy Christmas Earlybayers!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have a great Christmas all
merry_christmas_everybody_by_meninasuitcase-d35krat.gif
may all your parts be rust proof and your stearing boxes be new.

Enjoy over the Christmas period and remember dont drink n drive please! 8)

Peace be among you and your cattle :mrgreen:

8)

Seconded!

Have a good one all, be safe, not sorry. :)

Have a good one! Remember, you can choose your camper but you can't choose your relatives!
:shock:

Pete B said:
What? Christmas already?? :shock:

Bugger. Suppose I'd better get the decs out the loft......

Wishing everyone 'Health, Wealth and Happiness'

Merry Christmas :D

Blimey Pete I think you may be right ... and I'm treating this just like a normal weekend away in the bus for a little R&R in the forest

Joy to all .. and may your bays start when ever you need them

Wishing everyone the Christmas they deserve :D along with a reliable rot free Bus for the new Year ahead :lol: :lol: ;)

merry christmas and my new years resolution is to finish my interior and get all the electrics wired up load it up and camp camp camp

have a good one

Merry Christmas to all you earlybayers and here's to a great New Year ahead :D
See you in a field somewhere hopefully
Simo

Merry everything to all the early b s and their families etc etc etc , and all the stuff that every one else said ^^^ :mrgreen: Well we got past the shortest day, and we are now on the downhill slope to the good stuff and the lighter nights :p and the warmer days :p and camping in our busses all over the place :p and meeting up with everyone at the various events :p Firing up the barby :p Oh,,, and days with out rain :roll: Seasons greetings from the very bottom of my tum to all of you lot :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,And maybe the odd outdoor Stella or two :p ;) :mrgreen:

61 stu said:
have a great one fellas, looking forward to to next years shows 8)

Second that, Hope you have a far too merry Christmas and a stonking new year! :mrgreen:

Latest posts