Happy Christmas to everyone from Rusty Lees

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone on here a very happy Christmas and thanks to you all for your support with me and the Rusty Lee rock and roll beds. I don't get on here as much as I used to but I appreciate everyone who recommends my products and buys from me. Let's hope we have a great summer and get to enjoy our vans in some sunshine. Hopefully my Westy will be back on the scene next season.

Happy Christmas EB

Rusty

And ,,, a very happy christmas to you too bud. I don`t think anyone that has one of your beds, has any problems with recommending them to all and sundry :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Merry Jingle Bells to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Christmas Lee. Just unwrapped one of your beds as a present from the wife. She says sorry for all the calls and harassment.
Sparky (Mr Arran Thomas)

Sparky said:
Happy Christmas Lee. Just unwrapped one of your beds as a present from the wife. She says sorry for all the calls and harassment.
Sparky (Mr Arran Thomas)

Ha ha dude no worries. Hope you liked it. She was very kind to call me and thank me for the delivery. You've got a good one there mate. Happy Christmas

Latest posts