• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hard as nails T25, 2.1 auto £5695 price drop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switch3sixty

Reaction score
***Selling for a friend***
Up for sale is my 1988, 2.1 RHD caravelle.
She seats 7 people, all legally with seatbelts! Rear seat fold down into a double bed for those weekend camping trips.
I. My time I've given her a reconditioned engine through wall house autos, a reconditioned auto gearbox, full repaint 3 years ago, full tints, multivan rear seats, reverse parking sensors, full sound system with sub and amp under rear seat.

Outside she has a South African front grill, clear lenses, rear blenders and a front eyebrow spoiler.

She also benifits from beauty rings around the dash dials, a billet gear stick, there's power steering, a power inverter and a leisure battery hooked up.

The wheels are Merc' sprinter alloys wearing correct load rated tyres.
There's remote central locking up front and she has all the equipment for a tow bar out back but I've never needed it in my 9 years of ownership.

I'm not looking for any trades or part/x at this time, just a straight up cash sale please.

No tax dude to the stupid new law but she is MOT'd until March 2016.

Thanks for looking.

Anton
07775 527 283

Latest posts