Hello From East Tennessee...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USA Santa

Reaction score
A.K.A. should be sunny south...Only we got a winter storm {first deep snow in over 10 yrs} and have 6">7" now and expected to get anothe 1">3" over night :mrgreen: Saddly we now have over 10 yrs of drivers that have never had to drive in snow :cry: Makes for a rather Large mess... A large area is now with out power & some of the same area now has no water :cry:

I want to try to post some pics, haven't always been able to get that on...NOPE too Big???

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Really... How The photo I was trying to post is only 210kb ... It said it could only be 256kb...???

No I do not want to down load another pgm to post pics... :x

Hi Santa,

Here in east of Holland next to the German border we have 20cm of snow and real low temperatures.

Cheers, Harry

USA Santa said:
A.K.A. should be sunny south...Only we got a winter storm {first deep snow in over 10 yrs} and have 6">7" now and expected to get anothe 1">3" over night :mrgreen: Saddly we now have over 10 yrs of drivers that have never had to drive in snow :cry: Makes for a rather Large mess... A large area is now with out power & some of the same area now has no water :cry:

I want to try to post some pics, haven't always been able to get that on...NOPE too Big???

Really... How The photo I was trying to post is only 210kb ... It said it could only be 256kb...???

Hi and Welcome, you need to upload on photobucket or similar and then link the pic.
Snow's everywhere now - so much for our planet heating up huh

Think i must live in the only place in England with no snow :evil:
Very cold but no snow :(

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

froggy said:
Think i must live in the only place in England with no snow :evil:
Very cold but no snow :(

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

I'm dreaming of a Porsche 356 and Megan Fox :lol:
BTW, welcome Dude :mrgreen:

T2-Nate said:
USA Santa said:

Hi and Welcome, you need to upload on photobucket or similar and then link the pic.
Snow's everywhere now - so much for our planet heating up huh

I have Picasa 3 , which is a Gmail service. It works fine everywhere else but here. :(

And the size thing I don't get at all. I see some pics on here that require a slide bar to the side & bottom of the pic to see
all of it . I try to post a Postage Stamp size {pun intended} & I'm told it's too frigen large???
210kb & 256kb is supposed to be the high side :?: :roll:

So . Why not :?:

Thanks for your help & warm welcomes 8) :)

We use hosting services to post pics keeps costs down and saves on valuable bandwidth, the images you see arent held on the site merely links to other sites like photobucket etc...

so as long as you paste the image link you'll be fine, paste anything other then due to limitations it wont post and you'll get the "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." message

^^^WHS^^^

Use photobucket or flickr - then no issues.

And welcome to the best VW T2 site on the planet (mainly cause I'm a member here :shock: )

Latest posts