Hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menzies

Reaction score
Hi all, brand new to this site and also new to bay. (and hate to admit it but on line forums) Just got a 71 dormobile. Looking for friendly advice on to restore or renew etc, any good local clubs West Berks/North Hants area.

Well hello to you as well !! I reckon you picked about the friendliest forum there is to start you off :mrgreen: So welcome and ask away. if it`s easy, I might answer but if it`s a tricky one we `ll have to wait for one of the clever lot to come along ;) I only been mucking about with the forum for about two years I think, but it`s pretty straight forward which is just as well ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Not exactly computer literate,,,,,,, :lol: :roll: :lol:

Hello menzies
Good decision joining the forum, the place is brimming with good information.....and you'll need it :) ......have fun!

THIER ALL MAD!!!!! :shock: :shock:

MAD AS HATTERS!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

RUN....RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to early bay and get some pics up of your bus :D

theres a whol ewealth of information on here to help you and if you cant find it in the search fire up a post and as ozzie says, you get replies (be it from us fellow newbies or seasoned pro's)

Hiya, welcome. Whereabouts in W Berks are you? We're in the Newbury area.

Hello and welcome :D ask them questions and get them pics of your bus up we loves a nose! :lol:

Nowhere near you but a big welcome on here anyway - I'm sure you will get some good advice , just ask and see, enjoy your Bus.............JIM> 8)

~Stiff salute~ Welcome to fort VW son, here is where you will earn your wings....er wheels. You will learn the necessary skills to keep you out in the field at all times only the mad survive.

You will also meet other members of the unit ranging from rookie to seasoned nut job....er i mean enthusiast.

Now unleash hell......that means put the kettle on and stand in the garage for an hour talking about what needs doing (battle plans are a must when drivng one of these ultra fun tanks or PANZER if you must :lol: )

Good luck and glad to have you with us ~salute~

ozziedog said:
Hey ,,, It`s the last Panzer,, where you been ??

Ozziedog,,,,,, :mrgreen:

How do Ozziedog, Newqauy for a week put a trouble free 1100 miles on the bus, great weather and just a cool time in general back now keeping an eye out on here :lol: :D :D :D

Nice to see you back,, :mrgreen: I`m afraid I`m going to be the one that`ll be AWOL for a little while, I`m off to Bristol in a mo for the weekend and start a new job on Monday :evil: And it`s a four week training and jumping through hoops course starting on Monday in Birmingham ! :evil: All that`s not so bad but it`s a residential course :shock: :evil: :shock: . So who do I know in Brum ???? No one that`s who !! Still bound to meet up with someone on this course, so long as they like a beer ! Job`s a good un as they say :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Nice to have you back ;) :mrgreen: 8)

Thanks for all friendly and positive replies. :) Looking forward to picking brains, getting advice and driving my bus with my little girl. Will post pics as soon as I can work out how to, its pretty tidy, a real credit to previous owner(s) TLC. 8)

Pics are straight forward fella

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

welcome and get those pics of the 71 up........

Latest posts