• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Help please,headlight switch wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtic nomad

Reaction score
Hi,sorry I haven't posted on here for a while,i am in desperate need of a headlight switch,the one I have has 8 terminals,and surfing the net there are a variety,just spoke on the phone to J.K.,their empi switch has only 6,can someone please tell me where I can get one from,thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Hi, I think I might have a spare I will have a look later and let you know. They seem to be quite expensive and hard to come by.
Cheers
Paul

If paneuropaul doesn't have one I've got a couple, one with the dimming 'wire coil' intact, the other without.

Thanks paul,i,'ve also contacted bay tripper,i am a bit desperate actually,as the bus was booked for a mot on Saturday.

Bay tripper,i will have the one with the dimming wire coil please, i would be gratefull if you can you post it first class.just let me know how much and how you want payment,cheers Mark.p.s I am working nights this week,so won't be around between 7am and 2.30 pm.

Thanks Chad,I've just sent payment via PayPal friends and family,first night shift last night and only just got up.regards Mark.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the payment.

I've just posted it 1st class so it'll be collected in the next hour or so and hopefully be with you tomorrow

Cheers

Richard

chad said:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the payment.

I've just posted it 1st class so it'll be collected in the next hour or so and hopefully be with you tomorrow

Cheers

Richard
Thanks Richard,that's quick with the posting,much appreciated,fingers crossed I should be good for the mot now,regards Mark.