hey every1,my 72 crossover.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
she may not be pretty but its still love :? [img
768756194a5072024256s.jpg

768756194a5072024714s.jpg

768756194a5072024367l.jpg

Picture1431.jpg

Picture1434.jpg

Picture1607.jpg

Picture1608.jpg

Picture1425.jpg

Picture1658.jpg

Picture1601.jpg

Picture1429.jpg

Picture1664.jpg

Picture1657.jpg

Picture1656.jpg

][/img]

Welcome to the forums :D

Holy Cow!! i live about 3 miles from you, (ballinderry) cool and the gang. Looks like you got your work cut out for you. Whos doing your welding or are you tackling it yourself?

Thats a seriously high hightop! I must take a run up to have a look.

nice 2 get speakinng to ya, my brothers neil, i take it your the johnny that he spoke off, lol wot a small world, owen from type2 irelands gonna take her about the end of september i think. i've the roof of her and in the process of fitting a paris beetle rag top, ireally dont like high tops at all. any time, feel fre 2 take a shot across, i've beemn wanting to c your bus. how1d the retrim go???

yup tis me. i take it you mean Owen in derry? top class work and super fast.

I just left everything in last week to terry, the leathers have been sitting for a month or two now and should be ready in a week or two. Still need to get the bus into have it welded etc but busy with a house move atm. i was up and saw Neil's westy. id say youve got plenty of space to park in those barns :D

I think im at least a month or two away from painting and hopefully should have a new 2276 by then as well. all the other parts are coming together, and the shed is busting at the seems with stuff :)

What plans have you got for her other than the ragtop?

hello mate and welcome :D great bus and good choice on removing the boat from the roof :wink: rag tops rock! 8)

Welcome to the forum mate , looks like you are gonna be busy :D Echo what Easy said that fridge on the roof was crap Rag tops are cool :wink:

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
yup tis me. i take it you mean Owen in derry? top class work and super fast.

I just left everything in last week to terry, the leathers have been sitting for a month or two now and should be ready in a week or two. Still need to get the bus into have it welded etc but busy with a house move atm. i was up and saw Neil's westy. id say youve got plenty of space to park in those barns :D

I think im at least a month or two away from painting and hopefully should have a new 2276 by then as well. all the other parts are coming together, and the shed is busting at the seems with stuff :)

What plans have you got for her other than the ragtop?
yea u got it, owen in derry, i here he,
's pretty good. well i pretty much got a full resto planned, all new pannels an finnished of in the origonal chianti red, with off white roof an bumpers, then let terry work his magic with the interier. also planning on slamming her with a narrowed front beam, then finnish of with a 3 bow roof rack an sidestep. now thats wot i got planned, no i just gotta c how far the money stretches :cry: :cry: so yas reakon i made the right decision bout ditching my boat? my da is actually thinking about turning it in a pond. :lol: so johnny wots the story wit your bus, why have i never seen it about? wots your 2276? engine?

You definetly made the right decision about that roof... :)

well.. no MOT atm :oops: , just been gathering parts and ordering a new turnkey, either a 2276 from richard morena (more likely) or this one from CBP http://www.cbperformance.com/turnkeys.asp#2165. Richard seems pretty cool and i think its much easier to deal with someone resonably local.

I was thinking of Owen as well as his work is amazing and fast (he's more on nboc than t2i), I think he did hoggys bus in 2 weeks and there was alot of work involved, but have another contact for the welding if owen is too busy. Terry is working on my interior atm.

I'm also Chianti red over white so might be a case of snap.

yeah i seen his posts about hoggys bus, looked well good. that sounds like such a good idea, reliable power. so when ya hope 2 have her ready? i must get a look at it. it gets so frustrateing waitin on people to do work 4 ya. im restoring a 62 vespa at the mo, gonna paint in 2 tone the same as the bus, then build a trailor, so both can go on my travels.[i

mg][/img]

Latest posts