Hey all!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHugh94

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Bay-less
Van Type
none
My name's Tom and I live in Wales. It's been a bit of a dream of mine to own a T2 Camper Van to do a bit of traveling and it looks like I might be able to make it happen within the next year so I'll be keeping an eye out for some vans for sale + Ideas on any modifications I may like to try if/when I eventually find one. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Hi there Tom, you may have rocked up around about the perfect time as it would appear that the bubble may have burst with the prices of these beasties. I think a lot of those that couldn’t get abroad for Holidays a couple of years back and bought into the van / VW scene are now back on the package holiday treadmill and vans are being sold at much more reasonable prices. But choose wisely. Shining paint is just that, paint. Rust problems you can see are probably a minimum of ten times worse once you get started. And mechanical stuff is much cheaper and easier than rust. When you go to look at any vans, grab a load of pictures and pop them on here for us to look and go over visually. Whereabouts in Wales are you ? As someone may be able to come and look with you.:)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,And a super big welcome to you,,happy hunting :)

Welcome, some great advice above. Get a van that’s rock solid. The other parts can be replaced/repaired.
Lots of good vans about but also lots of bad vans around.
Regards Dan

Latest posts