Hi All -NOW WITH PICS-

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickykersh

Reaction score
Just like so say a quick hello, I've finally registered! I'm the proud owner of a rather rusty 71 micro bus delux with the sunroof option even though it doesn't show up on the m-code?

So yeah hi and hopefully I'll get round to restoring by bus one day, owned it two years almost it's stuck in my garage waiting for me to throw a load of cash at it, which I haven't found yet what with moving house and now having to build an extension! So the bus is on hold again!

Rick

Urmmm pics only got a couple bad ones from when I moved it to its new home a few months back, should of taken more before I squeezed it in the garage, it's in now and can't seeing it come out for a while. :lol:

hi

would love to see some pics. i notice your from cheshire? lots of people from cheshire who frequent angeldubs.co.uk if you need any local advice

Ok I'm on it I'll go get some pics today.

I live in Bollington and I'm going to need plenty of advice!! I bought it really cheap off a mate who needed the money to finish hie Beatle, he had already started doing bits so it's got plenty off bits removed or missing so it's going to be an interesting restoration considering I no very little apart rom what I've read on here about them.

So any help and advice will be much welcomed.

Cheers Rick

I'll try get soe more later these are the ones I took when I moved it from my mates farm, as you can see it need a bit of attention :lol:

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

bit of T cut should see it right :msn4:

hope it goes well, if you need any advice just give me a shout, im no expert but i have totally rebuilt mine :D

keep the pics coming

trickykersh said:

I live in Bollington and I'm going to need plenty of advice!! I bought it really cheap off a mate who needed the money to finish hie Beatle, he had already started doing bits so it's got plenty off bits removed or missing so it's going to be an interesting restoration considering I no very little apart rom what I've read on here about them.

Cheers Rick

I live in Macclesfield, so not far away if you ever need a lift with anything...

retrokid said:
trickykersh said:

Cheers Rick

I live in Macclesfield, so not far away if you ever need a lift with anything...

Cheers would love some help don't really no where to start at the minute! Keep changing my mind, my latest plan was to do whatever it needed to get through an mot and use it and do bits as I go along but can't decide.

My mate was/is going to do the body work but I get the impression he's going off the idea so bit stuck at the moment. Just know I want to get on it now!!

Latest posts