Hi there...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2a-Lex

Reaction score
... to all.

Finally with help from Johnny i managed to join you.

I´m Alex from Hanover and after i was owning a 61 Beetle and 2 Late bays i own a 69 EB.
It came from California and was brought home last year.
Plans for it: Original paint, Deluxe Trim and low as possible.

Cheers
Alex

Welcome and looking forward to the pics :D

Where in Hannover are you based (go to Nienburg quite a bit so fly into Hannover ;) )

I´m from Altwarmbüchen. That´s nearly a part of Hannover. Did you ever visit Hannover on 1st of may? There´s a nice event called Maikäfertreffen.

Welcome mate! nice to hear of a bus going 'home'.That is my eventual plan - to drive my 69 back to the Hanover factory.

love to see some pics of your fleet.

Cheers - Rob (Doris)

Fleet? I wish it would be like that. Unfortunately i had to sell the beetle and even the 2 Late Bays.
Now it´s only the EB. But i´m so happy with it cause for me it´s the car i always wanted.
I like it even more than a splitty.

Hi thanks for your replies so far.

Trying to post some pics now.
Two of my Crew Cab (sold to Austria)and two of my beloved EB called James (was the name of the previous owner)
This evening at home i will search for more pics.
And take some photos of work progress at my EB

P1030580.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

T2a-Lex said:
I´m from Altwarmbüchen. That´s nearly a part of Hannover. Did you ever visit Hannover on 1st of may? There´s a nice event called Maikäfertreffen.

Never been in that direction as its opposite to the way I go once I leave the airport :(

Never been to the Maikäfertreffen - might see if I can find an excuse to come over that weekend :mrgreen:

Vans look nice and you look right at home in the 'pool' ;)

Latest posts