Hi :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kopperdrake

Reaction score
The fools have just given me access to the forums :shock:

Just to say 'hi', great to see a forum just for early bays! I've had the pleasure to meet a few guys from off here before, but now I can hassle them in here too.

Just a few pics of our bus - last year's VF and a couple of Europe pics from last year :)

Dunk

IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8358_bw.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg
[/code][/url]

Hello Kopperdrake and welcome :D

Looks like a very nice van you have there and some nice pics :D :wink:

Welcome Kopperdrake,

It was good to meet you both on Sunday at Stanford Hall. Ya bus is looking smart by the way, it was cool following you down the M1 with it being the same colours as ours.

sucram

welcome welcome 8) ace van fella :D

the black n white pic looks period perfect with the barn behind it. it could be 1970. if it wasnt for the four crap french cars making it look all modern

Oh cheers guys :D Yeah - we love her, not let us down so far...well...not properly let us down...

If you like the B&Ws - here's another shot of the barn with us and no French cars in the distance and another in the fields of Luxembourg. I love taking B&Ws of her, and she's such a trollop I just know she loves it too ;)

IMG_8364_bw.jpg

IMG_8460_bw.jpg

Sucram - what say we start a really exclusive savannah beige wing of the deluxe early bay line up ;) I'd kill for your black badge on the side of your bus though. Maybe that's a bit harsh - but I'd definitely maim for it.

kopperdrake said:
Oh cheers guys :D Yeah - we love her, not let us down so far...well...not properly let us down...

If you like the B&Ws - here's another shot of the barn with us and no French cars in the distance and another in the fields of Luxembourg. I love taking B&Ws of her, and she's such a trollop I just know she loves it too ;)

IMG_8364_bw.jpg

IMG_8460_bw.jpg

The pictures are so cool! :wink:

Well, looks like I will have to dig out my brownie box camera out then as those
B&W pics are ace - good call dude :wink: 8)

kopperdrake said:
Sucram - what say we start a really exclusive savannah beige wing of the deluxe early bay line up ;) I'd kill for your black badge on the side of your bus though. Maybe that's a bit harsh - but I'd definitely maim for it.

Is this the badge you are meaning?

Wheelupinthearch.jpg

kopperdrake said:
baron said:
nice avatar too mate

Cheers Baron :D They're my version of kopperdrakes :)

i guessed as much

make a nice tattoo/sticker for your van :wink:

oh, I got that decal paper. you have to use it clear on windows, which makes the colours very light, and of course there are no whites, just clear bits that should be white, and i used most of the stash i got. but I'll post some pics and you can have a look and see if you wanna go too - just gotta stick the last few on - spent all weekend printing, spraying with acrylic (to fix the ink) and cutting out

Latest posts