Holly is nearly complete....few pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterListerSir said:
Here you go Foz, it was a proper head scratcher between alloys and steelies but I'm well happy with the white wall decision
1357137701731_zps6f0d2361.jpg

1357231279685_zpsac2d56ed.jpg

1357291091941_zps6099087f.jpg

CAM00141_zpsad192efe.jpg

Sorry don't know why the first 3 small.... :?

Amazing transformation Lister, I had to look twice to make sure it was the same bus! lol. Hats off to you sir!

Those whitewall rings, Im thinking they are going to be no good for me, as it states they are for steelies. I've got Rader alloys, so I don't think they will fit sadly! :-(
Looks like a trip to Mr Whitewalls in the next few weeks!

Look forward to seeing what interior you go for.
Good luck with the MOT when its ready.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Thanks a lot Foz, love the stance of your bus ! I'm hoping for a mot next week if I get the time, work is slow so I'm going like the clappers to finish up :mrgreen:
I have more photos of the build but they are on the other computer so as I get them off that one I will upload them.
I have been inspired by busdivers buses interior clean and simple.
Then the last job is lowering it so it will fit in our garage....well I say last job, who am I kidding :lol:

As requested a few photos of the van on its first family outing in Newquay . My new-born slept all the through, my six year old had a asthma attack, the dog slid around in his box cos I forgot to put his blanket in and my wife didn't stop complaining about THE STRONG SMELL OF WAXOYL!!!!! Never mind I was loving it :mrgreen:

IMGP3193_zps632a4452.jpg

IMGP3190_zps9c27840e.jpg

Thanks for all the great compliments :mrgreen:
Got to start the interior soon, it has a full r and r bed but that's about it. Want something simple, small 2 burner and maybe a 3 way cool box. Got a small sink kicking around somewhere.

Hey Foz, been a bit lazy lately but i did buy one of those jk adjustable width rock and roll beds. Only bolted the base in yesterday, was such a nice night i went for a 1.45 hour drive around newquay................figured its more fun than working :mrgreen:
I'm lacking ambition at the moment.

Cheers Sano, thought there would be loads out there? I have always loved the look of the early bay with the wrap around bumpers , big badge , half moon vents and the splittty look rear.
Had a rhd late bay but never felt the love for that one. 8)
Keeping this one for retirement .

Well finally got off my lazy arse and got some work done, firstly the rock and roll bed ( with a bit of modification and strengthening)

Welded these on with a height adjuster on top, no need for a plank of wood.

Then cut the kick panel out with some speaker holes ready for the ice 8)

MisterListerSir said:
I was going to remove the tyres first and then get them sand blasted but I had the paint ready and was just experimenting, quite happy with the results.........and a saving as I didn't have to pay for the removal/sand blasting/fitting and balancing....more beer money :lol:
CAM00129_zps4e16a2bc.jpg

Sorted out my horrible knackered roof, trimmed the holes first then covered them over with thick motocross stickers that were surplus to requirement and used the spray glue and material off ebay, not a pro job or original headlining but it looks neater and was cheap and easy to do.
before and after shots

All ties together when closed.

Latest posts