Horn Push

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molmeister

Reaction score
Evening All...

New to the forum posting albeit I've been a member for a while - so "hello" one and all....

I've owned "Katy" a 72 Dormy with low lights for approx four years, and have been fortunate enough to be only a weekend tinkery - however recent garage costs are ridiculous and it's getting serious so I need your help!! Pretty basic stuff to start with and with an MOT looming it's roll up the sleeves or down size :lol:

Horn Push - Horn wiring "fell off" last week and I need to re-wire it. Not major league but how do you get the horn push off? I'm worried I might "break" something and it's a bit slow in moving - is it a screw driver and prise off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Regrettably more questions to follow but for now - Many thanks - I appreciate you taking the time to post & be on the forum

Molmeister said:
Horn Push - Horn wiring "fell off" last week and I need to re-wire it. Not major league but how do you get the horn push off? I'm worried I might "break" something and it's a bit slow in moving - is it a screw driver and prise off?

Tim

Note - you prise the plastic center out of the silver ring - dont try to lever the silver ring out.

Trikky2 said:
Molmeister said:

Tim

Note - you prise the plastic center out of the silver ring - dont try to lever the silver ring out.

Many thanks, horn working but my ring got slightly chipped! Annoyed with myself as I took it so carefully...
Appreciate the replies

Thanks again guys, Bus sailed ( :roll: ), through MOT today - a few advisories but nothing wrong with the Horn Push...I get to live for another year!!

Postings to follow on advisories, if it all gets too much!

Latest posts