how can i send money to USA but get it back if all goes bad?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sackmcgannay

Reaction score
want to send $250 for title fees but is there a method if the bloke messes me around??

personally if you dont trust the guy i wouldnt send it i would move on to another bus there is plenty out there mate.

Rusty Lee said:
personally if you dont trust the guy i wouldnt send it i would move on to another bus there is plenty out there mate.

X2

It worries me that someone who I am dealing with overseas does not have $250 to get all the documents in order , why doesn't he have the title ? maybe he got this bus to flip it and make a quick profit and all he got from the previous owner was a bill of sale.
I guess if you send your money via paypal there might be a way to get your money back if the deal goes bad.

i think i would err! on the side of caution with that one if i had one trying it on when i sold my lambretta ;can you send £600 to my shipping agent to start the transaction as you can see I've added this to the total payment;response go..f;@#?k yourself..dweeb ..250 dollars x3 people =a nice weeks work i reckon that by the time it goes sour your moneys gone and if you could manage to claw It back it will take months sorry for the pessimistic view just don't want you to get stung ;)

Is the guy in Cali? I got you covered up north and I'm sure Ib-bus has your back down south- let us know if we need to go regulate.

:fighting0030:

Seriously though I have heard that Paypal is the way to go in situations like this, you should look into what kind of protection they offer if the deal goes bad.

i think paypal is very safe now and anything goes wrong they can get your money back just make sure you dont send as a gift maybe worth paying the extra for services/item than to loose all

but as said how much do you trust the dude?

Latest posts