how can i view my password?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinga

Reaction score
Hi all,

I always have my password remembered on both my phone and my home PC.

A few days ago, my login details came up blank on my phone - I cannot remember the password so now cannot log in on my phone.

I can log in on my home PC, which has still remembered the password.

i didn't want to reset the password as then i have to change both my home PC and phone login details.

So, how do I go into the forum on my home PC (which still has the password remembered) to find out what my password is, so I can put this into my phone login details?

Thanks.

Which browser are you using on your computer?

Both Firefox and Chrome will let you see saved passwords...

Thanks - will have to reset my password and login in on both home PC & mobile.

Just tried it again - still no email received.

It's a pain as I usually use my phone for the forum, but can't do that at the mo, and we have to fire up the old desktop PC to login..

Help??

I’m not a hundred percent sure who the mods are anymore, and I’m guessing that they’re using / posting on here less and less frequently nowadays. It looks to be a thankless task but I’m fairly sure that a mod will do something when they’re not too busy with other stuff, and only because they always have so far.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, hope it’s sorted soon for you. :mrgreen:

Hi

I can reset you’re password and send it to you, you can then log in and change it to what you’d like . Let me know and I’ll action it.

Mike

ozziedog said:
I’m not a hundred percent sure who the mods are anymore, and I’m guessing that they’re using / posting on here less and less frequently nowadays. It looks to be a thankless task but I’m fairly sure that a mod will do something when they’re not too busy with other stuff, and only because they always have so far.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, hope it’s sorted soon for you. :mrgreen:

It’s Johnny, easy , faux and I . I check in most days and action what I can.

My mo Ile login has now remembered my password again..so can now log in on my mobile..very useful as I'm on holiday!
Not sure if anyone has done anything..but if they have, many thanks :)

Latest posts