How much to paint my van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Hi Yall
Need to find out whats the average price for a full respray on my van, its a 69 tintop
I want it two tone clear over base, needs a full hit inside and out, all body panels and doors are in primer in fact the complete bus is in primer, completely stripped, engine out, interior out etc etc, its just a shell, may need an expert eye to look over but looks good
also how much paint will i have to buy

Any help will be appreciated

vinvan said:
Hi Yall
Need to find out whats the average price for a full respray on my van, its a 69 tintop
I want it two tone clear over base, needs a full hit inside and out, all body panels and doors are in primer in fact the complete bus is in primer, completely stripped, engine out, interior out etc etc, its just a shell, may need an expert eye to look over but looks good
also how much paint will i have to buy

Any help will be appreciated

Really a "how longs a piece of string" type of job :? Spraying jobs vary ALOT from £1500 for a quick waft over, to £10k PLUS for a full bare metal, oven baked, super concourse job :)

For even a half good job, being in primer already wouldn't help, it would need to be re-stripped backed to bare metal as top coat is only as good as what it's based on :D

Best place I would advise would be to speak to the guys at midland paint works, they'll point you in the right direction :mrgreen:

Latest posts