How old are we Earlybayers?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?????

• 0 - 20

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • 31 - 35

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • 36 - 40

Votes: 41 29.3%
  • 41 -45

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • 46 - 50

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 51 - 55

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • superannuated

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
forgot to say i'm 18 months younger than the van. However the van has aged better than me! Must be that dam warn California climate compared to damp lancashire.

But I don't have any rust :mrgreen: unless of course thats the equivalent of grey hair :shock:

At 34 and don't feel it at all, funny when your in your 20's the 30 somethings seem so old and now i'm a 30 something i still feel young.

Who cares about age anyway?......................... old people i suppose, so if you don't feel old you aint got nothing to worry about. imho :)

I'm 33 and my bus is 41.

I have a knackered shoulder (Moto X accident), knackered knees (skateboarding for 18 years) and a wife, two kids and a dog.

I feel oldddddddddddddddddddd........................ but my wife says I act like an 18 year old!

34 and proud.....You are only as old as the woman you feel.... :lol: My wife is 6 years younger than me so I'm a happy man.

Saying that having skateboarded for the past 20+ years and competed at Pole vault for 5 years, along with the other stupid sports my body has seen better days :roll:

Latest posts