How old are we Earlybayers?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?????

• 0 - 20

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • 31 - 35

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • 36 - 40

Votes: 41 29.3%
  • 41 -45

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • 46 - 50

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 51 - 55

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • superannuated

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a young 26 year old............... ooops the 2's upside down. Has it been that long? Golly 56, well until may that is. :p 8) :shock: :D

39 in 2 1/2 weeks time.

Im even older than my van. But is constantly reminded by the wife that the van is wearing better than me. I have to disagree on that.

34 but when anyone asks me i alway seem to say 35 then am pleasently suprized that im a year younger. many younger years of skate boarding bmxing etc and over optimistic estimates of strength have f##ked my back. but im still drumming, building the bay, as of 4am today am father of four, and i make my 19 year old assistant at work look like a boring old fart.
so loving life at the mo 30's are the new 20's and i have a lot more money now.

whilst amussing myself on confused.com the other day i found out that i could insure a tvr chimmera, 3.6 litre porsche 911, etc for under 500 notes. bring it on!, while my assistant could only manage £1500 on a 1.0 lupo. :?

clinging on to my 20s at 29. 30 next month,i wasent really woried about it untill i read this thread :shock: sounds like il be f**ked by the time im 36 :lol:

u lot really that buggerd???

just looking at the poll,looks like its a graduel run up to mid life crises, some of just start early and some never get over it :lol:

Just turned 46 :shock: doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that I bought my first Beetle but it was actually 22 years :lol:

I'm 30 and my early is 41, I'm in better shape than my bus I'm afraid :mrgreen:

Only been really into restoring and such for the last 4 years but it's addictive.
can't wait to drive her but at the same time I'll miss the cutting and welding and crap like that 8)

conceived in the summer of love, born in the year that changed the world...

1968_FINAL.png

that'll do for me

God, I feel like an elder statesman at 46 but driving my bay makes me feel young at heart, why didn't I buy one earlier in my life?

46 here too 8)
Do your parents go on about the fog of 62 all the time as well :D

37 here. You are only as old as your mind will let you be ;) Obviously if your body feels 100+ then life will be a struggle :mrgreen:

Latest posts