How old are we Earlybayers?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?????

• 0 - 20

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • 31 - 35

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • 36 - 40

Votes: 41 29.3%
  • 41 -45

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • 46 - 50

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 51 - 55

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • superannuated

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lobus

Reaction score
Over to you all.

I'm 54 going on 19. The good thing about it is I can remember picking up a 69 Bus brand new from the dealer with my Dad. I was driving it on "L" plates in no time, took a couple of years before it was legal though. I was supposed to be 17 before getting on the road. Dad was a progressive thinker there, he thought the more practice the better.

I'll also be hitting the big 40 this year - in about 5 weeks!!!

Hey Araon, '69 was obviously a vintage year :)

35 for me, but back has gone, and knees are shot, just waiting for the lungs to give up and ive got the full set :cool0041:

When my van hits 40 i'll hit 50 :party0047: but I act like a ten year old apparently :party0009:

Easy, you forget about the back and knees once the lungs start playing up :sick0010: :D

I'm 42 years old apparently,where did all those years go... but im with a younger woman so its all good :evilgrin0010:

just hit thirty five, and i feel like 60 :sick0010: , probably because i havent slept more than 3 hours a night since December (but its worth it :D )

The scary thing is I had to stop and think before deciding that I must be, hang on, yep 43. It's a fact but it is almost as if I were refering to someone else, 'I can't be that old, Dads are that old!' Ah, I am the Dad now and have been for ten years, still hasn't sunk in that as my son gets older so do I. Sheesh, mid life crisis or what! Sports car and tasty young blond filly needed. No that would be sad, the sports car bit anyway....

I seem to be in a league of my own,57 .My eldest son is 33 and Ive been married for 37 years.
The great thing about adult offspring is being able to seek help and advice on new fangled things such as computers. :)

38 now, 39 end of the month. :shock: To be honest last years was 14 stone and moaned to the wife all the time that I felt old, also had lost interest in working on the camper. :shock: :shock:

Combined with a more positive atitude, losing 1 stone, being on here which has lead to a renewed interest in the van, leading to a new van I feel much better.

Everything still works (that's me and not the van) so I'm currently quite chuffed and looking forward to a good few shows etc.

Looking at others ages on here I think that's why this forum is a lot more sensible, The average age on VZI must be about 15!

Latest posts