how to fit my pop top skirt?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilipala

Reaction score
hi

i have to change the part of the pop top that folds up to make the sides when you push the roof up, i call it the skirting(cos i dont know what its called)

does anyone have pics, tips, links anything that will help me do it please

thank you

to be honest i dont know, it goes straight up flat all 4 corners...not up to one side or just the front pop up..dont know if that helps you at all??

pilipala said:
to be honest i dont know, it goes straight up flat all 4 corners...not up to one side or just the front pop up..dont know if that helps you at all??

It sounds like a Devon, but best to post a picture to be on the safe side.

hi there,

yes it is a devon style poptop,

do you have any tips,pics,links anything that will help me fit the skirt around it that makes the sides when fully raised

thank you

pilipala said:
hi there,

yes it is a devon style poptop,

do you have any tips,pics,links anything that will help me fit the skirt around it that makes the sides when fully raised

thank you

Try searching on here for existing postings that cover what you are looking for. If you look top right on the screen there is a search box. Start with something like +Devon +Pop +fitting and see what you get. :D

Take a look at this- http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=547363&highlight=devon+pop+top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(sorry it's an outside link)