how to transport a non running early ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubscum

Reaction score
i need to get my bus to a garage 7miles away, not to keen on the mrs towing me with a rope, got a quote of a local recovery company they want £82 ..... what do you do ?

cheers
ash

Have you got AA recovery? if so go up the road a bit a take off something they cant fix and then get them to take you to the garage ;)

You could try one of these!

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/tb-2-towing-bar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ash

I can probably run up one night/day for the cost of some fuel with my trailer and the T5 and shift it for you.

PS do you still ow me some money for that shifter??

neil'69 said:
You could try one of these!

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/tb-2-towing-bar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i cut my towing eye off because it ripps the tarmac up when pulling off my drive :oops:

easy said:
Have you got AA recovery? if so go up the road a bit a take off something they cant fix and then get them to take you to the garage ;)

i have got AA but i was sure it was 1 mile away .... i'll have a look again (do they really check ?)

Graham L said:
Ash

I can probably run up one night/day for the cost of some fuel with my trailer and the T5 and shift it for you.

PS do you still ow me some money for that shifter??

lol yes mate i still ow you £said amount, i've sent you a PM and even dedicaterd a thread to it (search title graham L) normally lose or brake a phone every month so loose all my numbers and not been to many shows due to my bus playing up.

how much (roughly) would it cost in fuel (beer) etc ? how far you got to come ?

do you want me to paypal you the shifter money over or cheque etc ?

cheers
ash 07870 385656 [email protected]

Ash

The trailers in Tamworth and if I combined with one of my trips up to the unit then its not far to Derby (30 miles??) so I'm sure we can come to some agreement, call it mates rates.

Let me know if this is of any use and when you need it shifted and I'll see what I can do,

Latest posts