howdy fellas, new on the forum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
hi y'all
just thought i post up to say i really like the way the site runs.
you all seem like a nice bunch and its refreshing to see a forum where everyone is "into" each others vans rather than that whole "model/rims/who done what" scene.
just for the record ive owned a few busses and like you guy always knew that bays rocked. this might be in the wrong section but heres my beastie
shes had more work than you can imaging and there is a lot more on the way, me and my girlfriend have just moved from east london to sunny kent so i could get a garage to fit me bus (flats not bad either!)
http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=ykko9o&outx=800&quality=70

cant seem to post it? :roll:

IMG_6534.jpg

here you go

go to

http://photobucket.com/

and set up a free account

cheers fellas, glad you like the ride!
bus was originally a panel, converted by devon into a camper then i welded her back up cos i wanted a panel!
also changed the rear end to half moon vents and little lights cos she (was) a crossover!
got my 17s on at last, long story but involved a tyre shop, a locking tool and a whole new front end on my bus! :roll:

slammedkustom just noticed your now in bexleyheath, if your looking for a localish club, i belong to a club in Foresthill, SE23. We have a few members that come from bexleyheath for the club nights. PM me if you want details.

welcome dude! loving the custom panel.

Good choice on the grill removal! :wink:

That is one sweet bus (or should that beVAN) :D

Love the colour by the way 8)

cheers guys, boosted my ego 10 fold!

theres been so much work done to the old beastie, ill sort out some pics and post them in the gallery

grille removal worked well but now im kinda loving the deluxe grille look
mmmmm deluxe panel van....

wanderlust my emails [email protected] be well up for club meet

gninnam, when i first painted beastie it looked salmon pink... that was interesting!
:D

The grill removal is great, but make sure its done properly and DO NOT use just tack weld a plate in or there will be cracks, oh yes there will be cracks.

Does look good and I thin improves the van personally, but hey who can argue when you have a nice delux trim on the grill aswell.

Like the smoothie bumpers to, are the nomorrustybits ? or your own converted? 8)

fronts welded properly, i panel vanned it up about 8 yrs ago and they arent cracking so i must be doing ok :lol:

front bumper is my own welded jobby, cant be dealing with fibreglass.

bumpers use to be welded to the body but that was in my kustom days!
i do love a smoothed front panel, i also had to remove that god awful raised badge plinth off the brazillian front panel, that was fun!

Lookin good. Good to see some more Kent boys on here too. At this rate we could almost organise our own Early Bay meetup! :D

Latest posts