• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hundreds of VW magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Hey all,

Due to a considerable lack of space, and the fact I never use them, I'm selling off all my spare/duplicate copies of VW mags I've acquired over the years. All different types of mags - Volksworld, Ultra, Total, Flat 4, Trends etc. Let me know what you're after and I'll see if I can help. Alternatively I'll be updating the list on my website over the next couple of days if you want a full guide;

Jabbo's mags for sale

:D

Can I have volksworld camper & bus issue 1 please? thats the only one I'm missing. Cheers

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Can I have volksworld camper & bus issue 1 please? thats the only one I'm missing. Cheers

You can if you pay for it. :lol:

Let me know how you want to pay dude - paypal, bankers draft, cheque, cash in a bag, trading for slaves etc and I'll send you thge necessary details.

george.jpg

I can pay you by paypal if thats ok? I still have a use for my slaves at the moment so can't let them go yet :twisted: Unless camels are any good to you,but you have to collect them from egypt.

Could I also have the camper and comercial mags,one of each of what you've got, PM how much you want and you payment address etc and I'll sort it.Cheers Mr dude.

Paypal is good with me dude, just add a couple of quid for p+p if thats ok? - [email protected]

J, Christmas was good, but bloomin expensive! Hence the need to sell some stuff. :lol: How was yours dude? How does £18 all in sound for the mags?

Cheers for that ,I'll send some monies now.

Hope you all have a good new year too :D

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Cheers for that ,I'll send some monies now.

Hope you all have a good new year too :D

Dude,

PM coming your way. :)

Hi..I'm looking for some back issues of Volksworld Camper & Bus to complete my collection.

I'm after issues 1 , 7 , 9 & 10 if you can help with any or all of these.

(dont want to tread on 'aircooled's toes re issue 1).

Can pay by paypal.

Thanks

Stirlingmoz

Sorry buddy,

All my camper mags went either last night or this morning. They've flown off the shelves so to speak. :(

List now updated, plus I've started adding some Volksworlds on there too. Still more to come. :)

Cheers J.

More mags being added all the time for anyone interested. :)

Latest posts